The INRIX U.S. Signals Scorecard provides national benchmarking of key traffic signal performance measures. Join us as we unpack the latest findings from the April 2022 update.
Presented by Rick Schuman, VP, Public Sector Americas
Q&A session to follow, and will include:
- Steve Remias, Head of Product Strategy, Signal Analytics
- Ted Trepanier, Senior Director, Public Sector Sales at INRIX
The INRIX U.S. Signals Scorecard is a national benchmark of key traffic signal performance measures. Our recent update accounts for everything we covered last year in addition to new data and analysis performed in 2022.
What You’ll Learn
- How the U.S. Signals Scorecard was created
- National, state, and regional results and trends
- How bad and where intersections performing the ‘worst’ by various metrics are in the U.S.
- The environmental impact of signal delay