The INRIX U.S Signals Scorecard provides key findings at the national, state, county, and metropolitan level.
The INRIX 2021 U.S. Signals Scorecard expands upon the initial U.S. Signals Scorecard, the first and only systemic nationwide analysis of individual traffic signal performance. Utilizing INRIX Signal Analytics, this report uses connected vehicle data and analyzes all movements at over 240,000 signalized intersections across the United States. As the pandemic recovery continues, volume, delay, and subsequent environmental impacts have all increased since late 2020.
Download the full report by filling out the form!
What You’ll Learn:
- • The “Top 10” Best/Worst performing MPOs
- • The “Top 10” Best/Worst Performing Counties
- • The “Top 25” Worst Performing Urban Intersections
- • Traffic Signal Performance Metrics for All 50 States
- • The environmental benefits of well-timed signals, including cleaner air and reduced oil consumption
- • And much more…