INRIX Location Analytics
Location Intelligence for Faster, Smarter Business DecisionsTry It Now
Easily Find & Compare the
Locations that Matter to You
Get Comprehensive Mobility
Insights for Any Location
Save Time & Boost Efficiency
with Easy Data Integration
Business professionals are faced with challenging questions every day that data can help answer, but making sense of it all can be expensive, time-consuming, and difficult.
INRIX Location Analytics is a powerful new location based intelligence application that makes it easy for professionals to make data-driven decisions to grow their business and maximize return on investment.
This easy-to-use, cloud-based solution empowers businesses with detailed insights on any location to make smarter, faster decisions— whether it’s deciding where to open a new location, understanding the buyer behavior, or making the right investments to maximize portfolio growth.
Location Analytics is now available to demo on INRIX IQ.
Flexible Platform Provides Holistic Insights for Any Type of User
Location Analytics’ powerful data integration capabilities make it easy to get a unified view of all your mobility data to produce deep, actionable insights. Whether you’re an analyst, manager, or data scientist, the insights you need are only a few clicks away.
- Site selection: Understand the sales potential associated with a location
- Customer Segmentation: Discovering who and where customers are to find the right trade areas and optimize marketing efforts
- White Space Analysis: Identifying optimal markets, evaluating acquisition opportunities, and following synergistic brands
- Competitive Analysis: Finding where competitors are located, assessing traffic and business activity, and comparing with your locations
- Marketing Attribution: Measure the effectiveness of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Portfolio Planning and Optimization: Analyze key industries, markets, brands, or even locations
- Understand Supply & Demand Trends: Analyze manufacturing activity, natural resource mining, and consumer behavior trends
- Identify New Growth Markets: Researching locations with the highest sales potential while planning for portfolio growth
- White Space Analysis: Identifying optimal markets and evaluating acquisition opportunities
- District Trend Analysis: Assess the commercial and social viability of the downtown core
- Urban Planning: Develop infrastructure tailored to the citizens’ needs and mobility trends
- Mobility Planning, Measurement, and Management: Optimize transportation systems, plan future mobility projects, and provide faster, more effective solutions
- Greener Projects for More Livable Cities: Location data can inform better design of living infrastructure, parking facilities, or intersections to minimize waste
Searchable Points-of-Interest (POIs)
Location Analytics comes pre-loaded with highly precise and relevant POIs that can be searched and filtered type, location, etc. and you can even import your own locations.
Unlike other offerings that are limited to only giving you data linked to proprietary POIs, we let you specify the exact geographic boundaries you want data for with an easy-to-use drawing tool to cover a wide variety of uses cases.
Trips are matched to their origin neighborhood at the census block level. This makes it easy to characterize trip travel distances and trade areas associated with each location, as well as to match visits to demographics data.
Vehicle Trip Details
Get details on how many vehicles stopped and started inside the location boundary, how many vehicles went through, and where the vehicle drivers came from and where they went. See the typical hour-by-hour speeds for road segments at and around a location, even down to minor roads.
Drive Time Polygons
Drive time polygons predict distance in minutes rather than miles, helping retailers determine the accessibility of store locations. Analyze drive times by day of week, time of day, and length of journey.
People Visits Details
Access anonymized mobile location intelligence data to better understand who your customers are, where they come from, and when they are visiting the most.
Use the API to access Visits data and bulk Trips reports to conduct custom analysis beyond the standard reports provided by Location Analytics.